We will continue collecting toys through Dec 4th. Please bring new, unwrapped gifts (no stuffed animals, please). We'll be sharing with local children in need.
Other ways to join in on the Holiday Sharing fun:
Saturday 12/10 10am-1pm Gift Sorting Party- RSVP
Friday 12/16 7pm-9pm Gift Packing Party - RSVP
Gift distribution & deliveries will happen after each Sunday service on 12/18.
Our Worship Services happen Sundays at 9am & 10:45am. That's when we're collecting gifts. You can also deliver gifts during Office Hours Monday-Thursdays from 9am-4pm.
Wondering what to expect?
When you attend a Sunday worship service at ALC, here are some things you can expect:
- Friendly people everywhere you turn
- Casual dress (jeans are fine!)
- Enthusiastic music
- An opportunity to connect with and hear from God
- Practical, useful, and biblically-based information
- A feeling that you’re not an outsider looking in, but a welcome member of a community.
- None of this happens by accident. Our intention is for ALC to feel like a family that likes each other and is ready to welcome anyone to the party!