On Wednesday nights we have classes and groups for adults, youth & children. Read below for all the info.
This season we will focus our classes on discipleship. We have structured the classes in the order in which we recommend them. If you're new to ALC and want to skip past "step 1", speak to a pastor or someone at guest services. We'd love to help you get plugged right in.
Classes are either on Sundays at 10:45am or Wednesdays at 7pm.
Our classes for the winter & spring are:
- Starting Point
- Identity Class
- Growth Discipleship Class
Other Classes & Groups
- Financial Peace University
- Celebrate Recovery
- Starting Point: Everything has a beginning. Every person, every idea, every journey starts somewhere. Whether it's one small step in a new direction or a major event, from that point forward nothing is ever the same. It's not always comfortable. It's not always easy. But it's a start. Join Starting Point as a first step in your discipleship journey. Classes will be held Wednesdays at 7pm Jan 11-Mar 1 & Sundays at 10:45am April 30-June 18.
- Identity Class: Join Identity as your second step on your discipleship journey. In this class you will find out who God has made you to be and what you're supposed to do with it. Your will discover your story and be able to share your story in a powerful way. Classes will be held Sundays at 10:45am Jan 15-Mar 1 & Wednesdays at 7pm Mar 8-May 3.
- Growth Discipleship Class: Join this class as the third and final step in your discipleship journey. In this class you will discover a deeper relationship with Jesus, you will acquire tools and resources to help you on your faith journey. As well, as take the next steps as a leader. Classes will be held Wednesdays at 7pm Mar 8-May 3.
- Financial Peace University: Nine-week class that teaches people the seven steps to dump debt, spend wisely, save for the future, and give generously. This is the only class we offer that comes with a cost. The cost is $100 for materials & national registration. Classes will be held Sundays at 10:45am Jan 15-Mar 1.
- Celebrate Recovery: For anyone that has hurts, habits or hang ups and needs support. Meets weekly Thursdays at 7pm in the Life Center.
For our Youth
For our Kids
Kids will have a fun, safe environment where every kid will gain a love for the Bible and deeper understanding of it's truth. They will enjoy awesome small groups connection and fun activities that will make God's word come alive. (Ages birth-5th grade)
For our elementary kids, our kids clubs have been a great way to keep kids learning & growing. These clubs happen on Wednesdays from 7-8:30pm beginning Feb 1 - May 31.
Our connections booklet also has all the info you need.
Why attend Midweek classes at ALC?
Sunday mornings at ALC are awesome. You get to be around people who like you, and you like them. You get to worship God with some crazy good music, great teaching and changes to be generous with your time and money.
As great as Sunday celebrations are, there are things that just can’t happen in that setting. Maybe you wanted to go a little deeper on the content, or ask a follow up question. Maybe you would love to hear what other people are thinking about what is being said. Maybe you’ve got something happening in your life that’s totally separate from the message and you need people coming alongside you to pray for you and support you. Maybe things are great, but you’d like to build some deeper friendships and it’s just not happening on Sunday morning.
Midweek classes at ALC is where you can get a chance to build on top of your Sunday. That may be a life group, or a support group like CR, or a class that hits a topic you want to learn more about.
The bottom line is that we all want to follow Jesus closer than we’re doing now. As a community, we can encourage and support one another as we put our heart and soul and mind and strength into that journey.
Get involved with a group of people that are doing the same thing.
Sunday mornings at ALC are great. Where is the place that you’re getting a chance to grow a little more, to dig a little deeper, to make some stronger connections?