At Abundant Life Church, we care about our people and love our community. Part of our mission is to share God's love in practical ways. We have compiled several financial assistance resources & food resources for Anne Arundel County residents in need.
Unfortunately, we are not accepting any new applications at this time.
See the below resource lists for other organizations in our area that might be able to provide assistance.
Other ways we are serving our community...
Our Journey of Hope (Cancer Support Group)
* WHEN: Wednesdays at 7pm starting Oct 9
* WHERE: Abundant Life Church, Connections Cafe
* GROUP LEADER: Dr. Elaine A. Marshall
* SYNOPSIS: Centered on bringing God’s hope and love to patients who have been diagnosed with cancer and their caregivers, family and friends. All are welcomed.
* CHILDCARE: No
* SIGN UP: https://alc.ccbchurch.com/goto/forms/421/responses/new
* GROUP CAPACITY: 15
is a Christ-centered, 12-step recovery program for anyone with a hurt, pain, or addiction of any kind. CR is a safe place to find community and freedom from the issues that are controlling our life. We meet every Thursday downstairs in the Life Center at 7pm.
Contact Lee Longo at CRLeaderLee16@gmail.com for more information.